Follow by Email

Monday, March 19, 2012

Prepping the Nursery

Now that we’ve finally cleared out all the furniture we were able to get Baby O’s room painted yesterday.

Here is what it looked like before (after a little painting prep like removing the blinds and one of the baseboards so we wouldn’t have to cut in):

We chose Behr paint in Porpoise and I was quite impressed with how well it covered. After one good coat it only needed touching up in a few places, but we went ahead and gave it a second coat just to be sure.


We were able to get the whole room prepped and painted, even cutting in around the molding and baseboards.
I was hoping to have a really impressive after picture for you with crown molding installed and everything, but that turned out to be a little more tedious that we had expected.

This is a shot of the finished paint color (at night) so not the best judge of color.

And this is what it looked like when I went to bed:

We were able to get all the studs marked and the crown molding cut and painted last night so cross your fingers that it will all work out and we can get it put up tonight!

We also decided on a theme for this little boy and bought some amazing accessories for his nursery… Just a teaser until I get a few more things together and I’ll show you what we have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment