Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Personalized Planner with Duct Tape!

I LOVE planners. There is just something about being organized and using a planner helps me keep my important dates (and papers) straight!
 
I've been using this planner for quite some time, but I've been thinking of ways to personalize it (we all know I also LOVE monograms). I debated about trying a vinyl cut out, but figured it wouldn't hold up well on the outside of my planner that is always thrown in my purse.
 
So I figured I'd give duct tape a try. Michael's carries a variety of fun duct tape colors and patterns in 8 x 11 sheets that I fed through my silhouette machine just like I would have vinyl.
 
  
Here is the final result, duct tape is so much tougher than regular vinyl and I love the texture. I'm hoping this will hold up to the wear and tear!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment