Thursday, November 17, 2011

Progress: Slowly but Surely...

As usual, every projects turns into more than we were anticipating!

I came home Tuesday to this:

A family room of new (and old) appliances! They look great, but would be even better in the kitchen, don't you think?!

We read all the manuals and figured out what all we need from Home Depot to install them. Of course, the gas hook up for the stove is on the left side and the gas line is on the right. In order to push the stove all the way back against the wall this means Eric has to move the line over a few feet. And we need a new outlet for the microwave and a lower voltage outlet for the gas oven. I tell you, nothing's an easy project around here....

He worked all day yesterday deciphering the mislabeled fuse box and moving electrical and got our dishwasher put in!


It may not look like it, but this helped clean up the kitchen and I ran a load of dishes!

We moved everything from the old refrigerator to the new and are eating out of the family room for the time being!


I'm hoping to have some after pictures for you this weekend! It's a good thing we aren't hosting Thanksgiving this year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I always have so many problems during even the smallest project, that in the middle I always swear that this is THE LAST! It never is though...I love all your new stuff. It's going to be beautiful and worth it.

    ReplyDelete