Friday, October 28, 2011

Lasagna Rolls

A recipe once again inspired by Pinterest! I've seen a few pictures that look similar and couldn't wait to try it out!

I started by cooking up a box of lasagna noodles and some ground beef. Then I gathered my red sauce, ricotta cheese, and spinach, but you could really fill these with anything!

I layed out three noodles across my cutting board, covered them with sauce, and sprinkled the cheese, ground beef, and spinach.

Start at one end and roll them up, then place in a baking dish.


I made 9 which was the perfect amount for us to eat for dinner and take to work the next day!

Once they were all rolled, I topped each with red sauce and some shredded mozzarella cheese.


Baked at 375 for 20 minutes. Delicious!!




4 comments:

  1. wow!! this looks soo fantastic!! I am definitely giving this on a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I'm going to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! I saw these at Feeding My Temple too and am so gonna have to try!!

    ReplyDelete