Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mason Jar Caddy

I LOVE the look of mason jars in a wire caddy filled with flowers, office supplies, or even silverware. I've been on the hunt for a wire caddy for quite sometime.

This old milk glass caddy is darling with wild flowers.


Or this caddy:

I found this guy for $2 and figured I could do something very similar!

Did you know that Classico pasta sauces are bottled in Atlas Mason jars?

The spaghetti sauce is a larger size than the alfredo. I recently made a batch of spaghetti sauce and saved my empty jars. After a little scrubbing to remove the labels they fit perfectly!

I can't wait until our hydrangea's bloom so I can fill this guy up! Until then, I may use it to organize in my craft room.

4 comments:

  1. I love these!! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mason jars in a wire caddy filled with flowers too! Yours turned out so cute! Spaghetti jars - So easy!

    I found your link at I Heart Nap Time and I'm loving your site! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome find!!
    Thanks again for partying with us at Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to use one for a silverware caddy for get togethers.

    ReplyDelete